Saturday, November 28, 2009

I really love having pets. But when they die, i get really sad and emotional. Is there something I c

I had a hamster for two years. She died two days ago. my parents said they'll buy me another pet if I want one. I really want another pet, but I dont want to go through the whole "dieing pet thing". What can I do?



I really love having pets. But when they die, i get really sad and emotional. Is there something I can do?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Have you heard of the Rainbow Bridge poem? It helps a bunch when a pet dies. This seems like a good one:



http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm



This is another good poem of the rainbow bridge. When my uncle's dog died, he couldn't even finish watching it :(



http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2...



Good luck!



I really love having pets. But when they die, i get really sad and emotional. Is there something I can do?

-(Myspace.com)Anytime, Lilly. Glad I could help :) Report It

I really love having pets. But when they die, i get really sad and emotional. Is there something I can do?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



Well just think that your hamster was ill if it died so its gone to a better place %26amp; its not going to be in pain.



But if it died of natural causes still think it went to a good place.



But Im 100% sure it had a good life and it looks down on you now!



Sorry about it dying though.X
well all pets have to die some time in theyre life u just have to accept that (so sorry about your hamster) there average life span is 2-3 years
get a dog or cat they have a longer lifespan
You have to deal with pets dying, We can't do nothing about it.. If you can't deal with them dying then i wouldn't get another one, It's just way of life
Pets become part of the family fast. And like every other living thing, they will die. Its okay to be sad, because you are emotionally attached. I still cry when I think about my horse who has died 4 years ago. And I feel sad when I think about my fish that died a year ago. No matter how big or small, they have impacted your life in someway. Its hard to forget them, and it can be very sad. I don't want my pets to die, but I know they will eventually. Just love them until that day, and make they happy. You can't avoid death.
Cats make good pets and can live a long time.
Get an tortiose. You'll die before it does lol.
Srry bout your hamster but it is just the cycle of life.Isnt it worth those days of grief to have a pet's whole lifetime of fun with it?
dont get anymore pets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher