Monday, November 30, 2009

Why do people let their pets jump on people?

It is very annoying to go to visit someone and have their dog or cat in your lap and or face the entire visit.People act as though it is cute,but it is not cute.If I go to see someone I haven`t talked to in a year ,I don`t want to spend the whole visit catering to an animal or pushing it out of my lap.Do pet owners not understand that people don`t like this?Even if they are polite and act as though they do,I think a person should have enough sense to put their pet in another room or a kennel or even outside until their company leaves.Seems like that would be common sense.What is wrong with people?I love animals more than most,but they have their place and people have theirs.I posted dogs,but any pet will fit this question.



Why do people let their pets jump on people?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





People don't realize that while they love their pets...not everyone else feels the same way, and they since these people are with their pets constantly, they get desensitised to the behavior of their own pets. I agree it is very annoying.



Why do people let their pets jump on people?

-(Myspace.com)



most people think it is cute I feel as you do it is very annoying. Like children unles they are taught to behave they are terrible to be around. Just LIGHTLY squeeze their paw and they will get down for a larger breed put your knee up ance againLIGHTLY nudge them down( then give the ownera cuff to the head just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher