Saturday, November 28, 2009

Once a pet runs away in sims 2 pets can you get it back?

I need to know becaus e a pet that said I was hers has run away I miss her sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! =.(



Once a pet runs away in sims 2 pets can you get it back?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





call the police or some option that should help you is on the phone. I think it's probably the poleice because you report a missing pet.



Once a pet runs away in sims 2 pets can you get it back?

-(Myspace.com)



yyyyeeesss of course



Once a pet runs away in sims 2 pets can you get it back?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



Probably. It's got to be on your computer somewhere
I don't know, but I do know that once you play video games so much that you lose your social life and ability to make friends in real life, that's pretty hard to get back.



Hehe. I amuse myself.
wait when it says your pet has run away...doesnt it mean it "ran away"?



meaning it died...so i dont think it could come back



or maybe its different for sims 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher