Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is there any way that a handicapped person can challenge the "No Pets" restriction in BC C

I purchased a Condo in a Strata with "no pets" restriction. Last March, at the AGM, this ruling was brought to a vote and missed by 1 vote to change the ruling which tells me the residents are pretty much split regarding the issue of Pets. Someone told me that in BC, you can challenge this ruling if you are handicapped. I am certified Handicapped with Post Polio Syndrome and prone to falls. I miss having a 4 legged companion and at times regret purchasing here for that reason. Can anyone give me information that might assist me? Thank you



Is there any way that a handicapped person can challenge the "No Pets" restriction in BC Canada Bylaws? Thanks-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





i don't know about BC, but i think you can challenge the bylaws on the grounds that this is not a pet, but a service animal who helps you cope with your disability



Is there any way that a handicapped person can challenge the "No Pets" restriction in BC Canada Bylaws? Thanks

-(Myspace.com)



A service dog is not a pet. Did you explain this? Exactly what does this dog do for you anyway? There are different ways to alert some one for help in the event of a fall. I'm guessing hey though that the dog was more a pet than a service dog.



Is there any way that a handicapped person can challenge the "No Pets" restriction in BC Canada Bylaws? Thanks

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



I don't want to be cruel, but they had the rule before you purchased and they voted to keep it. Now you're looking for a way to force them to change it at gun point (by using the government to do it for you).



You regret your decision, it's your mistake. Why are you trying to make them pay for that?



Is this your concept of fairness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher