Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats your pet name/nick-names for your pets?

MY dogs called Zak. But his pet names are Zackerel, puppy, Scruff-rat,Squeaky dog and Muppet



Whats your pet name/nick-names for your pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Oh, man, my dog has tons of nicknames. We call him "mister", "Jester-face", "Jester-pants" (I dunno why because he doesn't wear pants), "Poochie-face", "Poo", "Poochie con carne" (when the vet said he was fat), "animal"....and he answers to them all! =)



Whats your pet name/nick-names for your pets?

-(Myspace.com)



Depending on their moods and what kind of trouble they're in:



My cat Avery is also Mush-Face, Fuzzy, or Turdball. (bad kitty)



My other cat Vern is FatBoy, Dingbat, or Sh ithead.



Bonnie the cat is often Bunnie, Bear, Bon-Bon, or Bonniekins



(she's never in trouble)



Ruby the cat is Rubes, Squeaky, and Puddin'



(where does this come from?)



Kaya the dog will also answer to Mutt, Mangy Mutt, Hey Dog, and Out???



LOL--- I'm looking this over and I sound like a HORRIBLE person! I adore these spoiled rotten barfing barking scratching shedding annoying animals. Why else would I have so many?!?



Whats your pet name/nick-names for your pets?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



I got a dog named Ty his nicknames are fufe fufe, tyrone, tyra, tyrell, Mr. Ty, papas and another dog named Dakota and sometimes call him Kota :)
My dog is a English springer spaniel his name is Buster Brown
I have a male rat terrier named Bruno and we also call him " Brun' master P. body 'cause he pees all over his own body.!! LOL. My family is kind of weird. LOL.



I also have a female rat terrier named Lailah. I like to call her Momma girl, Mommy, and mom. (I started say those last two after she had a litter of pups.



My family has had cats named Pork, and Gussy Gusturson.



I love the nicknames!
My rats name is Kayla and I call her princess or brat. Depends on what she's doing.
My cats name is Mocha and her nicknames are Mochie Bear, Mocha Jean, Chicken. My other cats name is Reno and his nickname is Reno Beno or Reenie.
Roxy - Muttly, Knucklehead (both by my dad, I just call her Roxy)



Patches - Momma, Witch with a "B" (the second is from my mom)



Julie - Julie Bean



Precious - BooBoo (by my mom)



Tiger - doesn't have a nickname



Samantha - Tubby, Butterball



Buddy - doesn't have a nickname



Jasper - doesn't have a nickname



Lily - doesn't have a nickname



Dodger - Bad boy, Dodgy Bodgy, Baby boy (he's my baby)



Zoey - Skinny Minnie, the Little B*tch



Sammy - Good boy, Papa Bear



Chloe - Pudge, Butterball, Porker, Chloe Boey, the Terrorist (first three by my mom, the last one by my dad)



Cooper - Pooper Cooper, Little Devil
My Cocker Spaniel name is Reno his nicknames are Mi-nino, Dino, Nino



My Morris Cat name is Speed his nicknames are Speedy, and Moo-Moo



My bf's Ferret's name is Capone, we call him Caponie, C-Money, Mal-cre-ow, NiRay



My Bf's name is Gilligan...I call him....no let me stop
My dog Dude (cool dude) nickname is dudemeister by daughter or little kids in the neighbourhood call him Doodie.



Ruby my hamster is nicked named Ruby Doo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher