Monday, November 30, 2009

What's a good career to be in involving pets or animals?

I know there's the Vet career but i was wondering what else I could do out there. There has to be more options that being a vet. And since i'm still a freshman in college, i'd really like feedbacks with serious answers. I love pets, or animals in general and I would really love to just work with them. Whether its to study up close, or take care of them, or traveling the world or absolutely anything. I'm really open to ideas.



Thanks!!!



What's a good career to be in involving pets or animals?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Vet, Vet Tech, Research Technician, Trainer, Teaching, Extension Agent (large/food animal), Farm Manager, Zoo caretaker, Wildlife biologist..........



What's a good career to be in involving pets or animals?

-(Myspace.com)



What classes in college do you find interesting? There are ways to combine subjects, like architecture and zoology into designing animal habitats. I do not recommend grooming as it poses several health issues.



What's a good career to be in involving pets or animals?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



You could be a dog trainer, or have a therapy dog or a zoo keeper, or work with dolphins at aquariums or places like Sea world. That's all I can think of. There's lot of information on web usually.
This website is the best!



careercruising.com



It has everything you need to now about any type of job. You can take a survey and it will tell you whats the best job for your personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher