Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where Can I find a trainer for The Sims 2:Pets (max mood, platinum aspiration etc...)?

I have been searching the net and I have found a Sims 2 +14 trainer, but when I try to start The Sims 2:Pets by using the trainer It instead launches The Sims 2, and when I try to run Pets with the Sims2EP4.exe (found in the root directory of the game) it won't let me use the trainer's possibilities.Somebody answer this PLEASE!



Where Can I find a trainer for The Sims 2:Pets (max mood, platinum aspiration etc...)?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Never heard or used trainers on Sims 2 but modthesims2 or moreawsomethanyou has some great hacks and cheats to max mood etc.



http://www.modthesims2.com/index.php?



couldn't find link for moreawsomethanyou (always have trouble doing a search for them) but did find a nice list at Wiki.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher