Monday, November 30, 2009

This is a serious question. I really need your help. Its about pets.?

Would you get rid of your pet to be able to move into an apt.? I am having a problem. i have two cats and am trying to find a place for myself but all the places i can afford do not accept pets. What would you do?



This is a serious question. I really need your help. Its about pets.?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





stay put



or sneak em in



best of luck.my wishes to ya.!



This is a serious question. I really need your help. Its about pets.?

-(Myspace.com)



No, I wouldn't



This is a serious question. I really need your help. Its about pets.?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



No I wouldn't. I love my pets dearly enough not to do that to them.
i could not do it. unless you can give them to your parents.



that is the only way i could do it.....to at least keep the cats in the family. but its lonely without a pet.
If I knew they had a good home, I might.
only way l would do that is if they were with a family member or friend that would love them and take care of them like l do. l could never give them to the SPCA.
I wouldn't be separated from my pets for the world. Some humane societies or SPCAs have a link on their sights that will point you to apartment complexes that allow pets. Some sites like apartments.com will allow you to search with certain criteria like pet friendly and within a certain price range. They are hard to find, but affordable rentals that are pet friendly are out there. Good luck!
If I had to I would make sure the pets were left in the best possible hands.
Keep looking! Pets are life-long responsibilities and should not be "discarded" when they become inconvenient.
I'd shoot the pets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher