Saturday, November 28, 2009

On Sims2 Pets for gba: I can't find the pet tricks I bought?

Once I take the scrolls out of inventory half of the tricks have just disappeared. I don't know where to find them? I can't teach my pet any other new tricks....it is driving me crazy! Every once in a while I will pull up this seperate screen that has had these missing tricks but I am not sure what I have done to get that screen or if it is just a glitch. Please Help!



On Sims2 Pets for gba: I can't find the pet tricks I bought?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





dont have that game



On Sims2 Pets for gba: I can't find the pet tricks I bought?

-(Myspace.com)



go into inventory again or refresh .... i dunno i have it for PS2 and PC so i amnt too sure sorryy Babes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher