Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can I install Sims2 University even though I've already installed Nightlife + Pets?

I didn't have sims2 university when I was installing the game on my computer so I just installed all the other expansion packs. Would it be a problem if I installed University now even though Pets is on there, and Pets came after University?



Can I install Sims2 University even though I've already installed Nightlife + Pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





you can install them in any order, though the game will ask for the most recent disc to be able to play it. in your case it would run from the pets disc.



Can I install Sims2 University even though I've already installed Nightlife + Pets?

-(Myspace.com)



no im pretty sure you can download them in any order you want. so yeah you can download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher