Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Have you ever had a dream...where a female neighbor had a "zoo-like" plethora of pets...?

...and you became like Dr. Doolittle, and bonded with all her pets until you could actually speak with them in English? And then one of her dogs led you to a "hidden" boarded up room, where you discovered that her and all her pets had actually died in a past fire, and were now interred beneath the foundation of the apartment you were living in, and that meant that her and all her pets were actually ghosts?



No?!?



Me neither...



Have you ever had a dream...where a female neighbor had a "zoo-like" plethora of pets...?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





you said 'plethora'



Have you ever had a dream...where a female neighbor had a "zoo-like" plethora of pets...?

-(Myspace.com)



Don't be so quick to judge, I have.



Have you ever had a dream...where a female neighbor had a "zoo-like" plethora of pets...?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



Get out of my head!
My worst dream was actually smelling the rotting corpse of my mother. It was horrid. On that cheerful note, I leave you and wish you a great day.
No but a neighbor of mine a mile down the road had a whole house full of animals, some exotic, caged in their house and basement. Found out about it when a group of police, health dept, and animal contol people were congregated there along the road and in the driveway one night. They were a couple old ladies. I never seen them. They took all the animals away and they could keep 3. The people that were there cleaning out the animals said the stench was horrible, and they were not dead animals.
You have been watching SCI FI too much.
That's my zoo dude,and we are very much alive and kicking.
No, but I had a crazy dream about you the other night. It was really weird because I don't have a clue what you look like...so basically I had a dream of some strange man I conjured up in my mind....it was a good dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher