Sunday, December 6, 2009

Music u like, ur best peeps, ur fav pets,ur closest familly member?

what music do u like?



who r ur best friends?



what are ur fav pets?



who is ur closest family member?



are u fraked out by this question??



Music u like, ur best peeps, ur fav pets,ur closest familly member?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





I like most types of music. Anything that has a good beat and not emo-ish. My best friends are Katie and Ari, they are always there for me. My favortire pets are my two dogs, Bella and lucky. My closest family member would be either my sister, Cora, or my cousin, Ann. No, this is a pretty normal question.



Music u like, ur best peeps, ur fav pets,ur closest familly member?

-(Myspace.com)



I love Rock/Hardcore/Metal music.



I have six best friends.



My favorite pets are Dogs, Turtles[: , and Hamsters.



My closest family member is my brother.. I love him.



And no.



Music u like, ur best peeps, ur fav pets,ur closest familly member?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



hip hop/rap



dawood



none



all



nopeee..........luv it
1. rap, hip hop, old school rap



2. does it matter?



3. cat's, dogs and monkeys!



4. my cousin



5. nope
no doubt , rise against, sensis fail, akon, timbland



brooke



sister



and i am not 'FRAKED' out by this dumb question... why would i be?
Music; Country, Hiphop, Rock



Best Frans; Too many of them to list ;D



Favorite Pets; My dog and cat.



Closest Family Member; Momma =]



Am I freaked out; No with the questions but yes because you can't spell.
rap,especially eminem



a girl her names steph



my cat 閳?br> my uncle



no :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher