Tuesday, December 29, 2009

If a man compliments your pretty hair then pets it, will you accept his compliment?

What do you say? Do you like those compliments? How does it feel when he pets your beautiful hair?



If a man compliments your pretty hair then pets it, will you accept his compliment?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





first off, we aren't dogs, so don't talk like we are... i like those kind of compliments, and love it when guys play with my hair...



If a man compliments your pretty hair then pets it, will you accept his compliment?

-(Myspace.com)



Sounds creepy



If a man compliments your pretty hair then pets it, will you accept his compliment?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



boy your definatly gonna get slapped, punched, or kicked, what you actually thought some woman wants to be treated like a freakin poodle?
If I were a woman, I would accept the compliment..
quit petting me men are the dogs
i hate petting. it is a real turn off....i am not an animal in a petting zoo.
I would not necessarily take 'hair petting' as a compliment...rather creepy actually.
he would PET my hair?????????



like a dog?????



i would be really offended. i'd probably kick him in the kneecap. Petting my hair is waaaaay too creepy.
yes I would take the compliment , but no women in their right minds are gonna let a man pet them in the first place. second you just don't put your hands on someone while giving them a compliment.
Dude! you are creepy. People don't go around petting strangers. Polite ones even ask before they pet your dog, so come on! creeeeeepyyyyyyyyy
I would say he thinks you r pretty
yea if u petted my hair that would be the last time i saw u that's just to weird I'm sorry bt if u want girls.. don't pet any ones hair anymore
You can compliment a woman's hair, but never, ever touch it (at least without asking first).
Maybe he just has a fetish for pretty hair..that doesn't necessarily mean he's creepy...
all men are not feeling for tracks some of them really love beautiful hair



yes i love the compliments i am a black female and i wear my hair in a rap and all the men i come in contact with loves the texture and straighness of my hair
I guess if she's twelve

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher