Sunday, December 6, 2009

I use my basement on daily basis no pets but the other day this strong smell like cat litter box for

My son and is friend working on this progect no materials involved other then a computer bean there couple times no smell athol later on this very strong smell like cat litter box full off(...)no pets in may house. I just under why this smell never before 3hours + - gone that's make me suspicious



sometting happen my son say the kid doesn't do drugs my kid i know he doesn't or if this involves drugs athol. I drove the kid to the subway and insid the car no smell. I just want to know if there is any drugs who smell like that. Thank you



I use my basement on daily basis no pets but the other day this strong smell like cat litter box for no reason-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





No drugs like that, but if you have any plumbing down there, you may have a dried out drain trap. Check them quick and run a lot of water down them, if so. This includes floor drains.



I use my basement on daily basis no pets but the other day this strong smell like cat litter box for no reason

-(Myspace.com)



Hey it may be some chemicals would have brought the smell. Dont worry. Just check the itms lie near to that place. It will give you a clear picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher