Sunday, December 6, 2009

I need help in a game. The Sims 2 Pets?

I want some help in The Sims 2 Pets.



1. Can i create a costum parrot or a hamster?



2. Can i create a huge dog?



3. Can i create a family in a .SIMS2PACK file when i install the family from the file it goes to Families Bin?



I need help in a game. The Sims 2 Pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





1.I have the game, I couldn't create any parots or hamsters. You can only create cats and dogs of different breeds.



2.Depends on the dog, I mean what breed, You can make your animal fat or slim. There are more options to personalize your pet.



3. This is an extra feature found in the initial version of the sims 2 game. you should be able to create one. Hope this was helpfull. kasper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher