Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hi. I'm needing some help on writing an argumentive/persuasive essay on animals as pets. Can yo

It says from your prewriting, take an idea and turn it into a proposition for an argumentative/persuasive essay. The proposition cannot be a TRUISM. It should advocate an ACTION TO BE TAKEN.



My proposition is: Having animals as pets is sometimes a good idea. ( Is this right? I know I should probably be firm on my topic but animals as pets is sometimes a good idea and not. I think in general it is..but you know)



should my proposition be something more like this : You should go get a pet from the pound because many are being put to sleep at this very moment. Or something like that. haha.



Help me. I really hate putting my words onto paper! I kinda need help with my outline if anyone wants to help with that too.



Hi. I'm needing some help on writing an argumentive/persuasive essay on animals as pets. Can you help?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





omgosh, i am doing this right now!



I said a thing about each pet and made sure if someone ever wanted a pet they would have to be responsible. Then i said "you may think animals are a big responsibility, thats is true that it will be extra responsibility, but, it is possible after learning this you can take the challenge." that was some of my essay. Im doing that in english for this magazine thing. Hope that helps!



:O)



Hi. I'm needing some help on writing an argumentive/persuasive essay on animals as pets. Can you help?

-(Myspace.com)



How about say something like if you have children and they want a pet it teaches responsibilities. Or if you can't have children or if your lonely a pet may help with the void... The thing about the pound is good. You could say something about strays as well, how they have no one to take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher