Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can you make your own dental rinse for your pets?

There are very expensive dental rinses that you can purchase to add to your pets water to reduce plaque build-up...I wondered if there is something you could make at home that would be as effective and more economical. I am not familiar with the active ingredient in the rinses so I don't know if it is something you can purchase by itself? If anyone knows of a safe alternative to the store bought rinses I'd love to know about that!



Can you make your own dental rinse for your pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





buy a tooth scaler ( under 20 bucks) and scale the teeth ever couple of weeks- easy to make it part of your grooming routine,, i do nails and teeth weekly,,,,, takes all of 5 minutes per dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher