Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Moving to Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. Anyone know of places to rent that allow pets?

It is so frustrating. I have a 50lb dog who is very well behaved. It seems like every single listing says NO PETS. Do you know of other options?



Or does anyone have any tricks to convince landlords to waive their "no pet" policy?



Especially if you live in this area I would appreciate your input. Thanks!



Moving to Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. Anyone know of places to rent that allow pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Both the campsites sourced allow pets.



They are in different parts of Pembroke, Haverfordwest is more central, but it depends where abouts in this beautiful county, you want to live.



I live in Luton now but I lived in South Wales for most of my 65 years.



I tried to add some of my Pembrokeshire aerial photographs to this answer, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.



If you would like a couple of free aerial photographs, just send me your E-mail address, I get no problems sending them that way.



http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/townli... It works!!!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher