Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I make my sims stop obsessing over their pets?

I'm ready to uninstall Pets cus they rule my sims' wants. My one family has a brand new baby and one of my sims is even a family aspiration, but all their wants are about the damn cat! The baby is about to become a toddler and only once has either of the parents had a Want about the baby. I'm ready to scream. Is there anything I can do?



How do I make my sims stop obsessing over their pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





all you have to do is kill your animal on the game that will take care.



How do I make my sims stop obsessing over their pets?

-(Myspace.com)I wonder if there's a way to mark that there was no "best answer" cus this response was beyond unhelpful. It doesn't solve the problem of the way the pets absorb the sims wants, just avoids it. If I wanted to do that I'd just give the cat away. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher