Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Sims 2. Which Is Better Seasons Or Pets?

I Have Lots Of The Sims 2 EP's %26amp; Add Ons.



But I'm Not Sure Weather To Get Seasons Or Pets?



I Already Have.. Bon Voyage, Nightlife, University, Open For Buisness. Then Festive Fun, Family Fun Stuff. (But I'm Getting Rid Of The Uni One) Also Is The Teen Stuff A Good Add On?



Thanks..10 Points For The Best Answer!



The Sims 2. Which Is Better Seasons Or Pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Seasons is better if you like weather. It adds all four seasons to your game, and it has 2 new themed object sets - country and tiki, and a special racing bedroom set already found at TheSims2.com is included in the game. There's a whole new neighborhood included to play too, called Riverblossom Hills, and there's 2 new default families. It also adds gardening and fishing as new gameplay and ways for your sims to spend time outdoors having fun. If you've always wanted your sims to be able to play in the snow and watch the rain, this is the one to get.



Pets is better if you love animals. It adds a whole bunch of different breeds of cats and dogs, and a few birds and womrats, and three furniture collections - atomic, space, and pets. But there's no new neighborhood (2 new families though). If you like pets and have always wanted your sims to be able to have furry companions, this is the way to go.



I encourage you to check out TheSims2.com for some more information on them. Overall, Seasons is my favorite out of the two.



The Sims 2. Which Is Better Seasons Or Pets?

-(Myspace.com)



pets is much better. it has more things to do. seasons makes the game run really slow and there isnt a lot of features. teen stuff is really good to add decor.



The Sims 2. Which Is Better Seasons Or Pets?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



my personal favorite is seasons. in this one there are the four seasons. also if you sim is good at gardening then they could turn into a plant sim that is where you have green skin nd you look all plant like. theres rain, lightning and snow in the winter. when you go out in the winter you put on a heavey coat. but in sims pets your sim can turn into a werwolf by being bitten by a wolf that they a friends with.
Seasons definately.
I would defnaly edvice you to get the Sims 2 Seasons. Not only does this give you a whole new range of furniture, but it also gives you four seasons, all 5 days long. You can get heatstrokes in the summer, freeze in the winter, which is very amusing.



You can also have a vegetable garden in which you can grow all kinds of fruits and vegetables.There are also three different kinds of fruit trees, Lemon, Orange and Apple and you can make drinks with these ingrediants.



Lastly you can go fishing and cook dishes with the fish you catch, which is a free wasy to keep your firde stocked well.



All and All, I think that Seasons is much better than Pets, even if Pets lets you Have pets.
Seasons is way better
Yes teen stuff is an ok add on with some stuff for your teens and loads of new decor espically wallpaper and flooring wise :) Seasons i'd get as there are plenty more things on there for you to do. Gardening is a personal favorite on there most definatly. And fishing - pets you just get, well pets and from personal useage i dont actually have pets in my household that much.



Happy simming ^_^
Personally, I love seasons. It's by far my favourite expansions as it adds an extra dimension to gameplay, and it's subtle. Also there's loads of new interiors and objects, which I love - as well as a load of new career paths. These make it really favourable to me!



I have only played Pets on the PS2 and I found it rather dull..although I'm not really too much into animals so maybe that's why! Also, Teen Style Stuff seems a bit pointless. I know all the stuff packs are really, as you can probably download most of it.. but I guess if you don't want to jeopardise your game breaking (happened to me) by downloads, then it's a good add-on
they both are good...if you wnt different seasons and want it to snow and rain and such, get the seasons



BUT its also really fun to play with your own pets and go shopping and have a business with dogs and buys cute pink collars for them ;]



depends what you prefer! %26lt;3
I got pets . It is pretty fun but I never played season .



Please can you answer my question ?



It is not showing in the catorgories .



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher