Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Terraium- What kind of silicone or adhesive is safe for pets for gluing the rocks together for a wat

I am making a terrarium and I need to gluse the rocks together or silicone them , I can't find a product that's safe for pets . Please help. The project has come to a halt.



Terraium- What kind of silicone or adhesive is safe for pets for gluing the rocks together for a waterfall?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





you can use anything that is 100% silicone. With no mold preventitives or additives what so ever.... I do my fish tanks all the time. No problems. Can get them for under 5.00 at the hardware store.



Terraium- What kind of silicone or adhesive is safe for pets for gluing the rocks together for a waterfall?

-(Myspace.com)



at any pet store or aquarium shop, you can buy sealant for aquariums. Good, good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher