Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is it a good Idea to keep wild milipedes as pets, if so give me all info on it as possible?

I have been feeding them corn cucumber lettuce etc. They are eating well so far and are quite energetic. I keep their soil very moist. I am also used to keeping weird pets. could you give me good long details?



Is it a good Idea to keep wild milipedes as pets, if so give me all info on it as possible?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Well first of all I'm sorry to bust your bubble ,but they should not be kept as pets.



Please let them goe back where you found them.



They'll live longer if you do.



Also if you really love em let em go!



Bless your heart for wanting to take care of them though!!



Is it a good Idea to keep wild milipedes as pets, if so give me all info on it as possible?

-(Myspace.com)



Yes, they actually sell giant millepedes as pets. Centepedes on the other hand have a venomous bite.



Is it a good Idea to keep wild milipedes as pets, if so give me all info on it as possible?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



Ive kept them as pets. I liked them. They live a long time. They just stink really bad and **** alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher