Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I just need a little help with sims 2 pets for playstation 2?

just a money cheat and a motive code to get started.. and are you able to have kids on ps2 and pets can have jobs?? how.. let me know =]



I just need a little help with sims 2 pets for playstation 2?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





First you will need the gnome: L1, L1, R1, X, X, up (d-pad) -do this during game play.



(Always use direction pad for up, down, left, and right)



Simoleons: X, X, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT



Motives: X, X, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT



Pet Emporium (in town): RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, RIGHT DOWN, RIGHT, UP



I hope this helps



Oh, not sure about the kid thing yet...haven't got that far. lol



And about the "go to google" answer. I hate it when people answer like that. IF we wanted to filter our way through all of that crap we wouldn't be coming here. THAT IS WHY WE ASK QUESTIONS HERE PEOPLE! HELL-O !??!



I just need a little help with sims 2 pets for playstation 2?

-(Myspace.com)



go to google. type in sims 2 playstation 2 cheats.



hope that helps



I just need a little help with sims 2 pets for playstation 2?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



It's the sims 2. of COURSE you can have kids.



money cheat is generally



kaching - $1000



motherlode - $10,000



but I dunno about pets. It was the same on University.



Check cheat planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher