Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not a question - just a comment about dogs/pets?

I am so happy to see so many people loving their dogs! I notice that people just love talking about their pets and are so proud of them! Way to go!!!!!



Not a question - just a comment about dogs"http://www.myspace-codes.com.cn/pets"?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Yes we are. You don't want to get me started, I would talk till the cows come home, no I don't have any cows.



In the past I have had horses, pigs, chickens, a pet goat, many cats and a lot of dogs.



Right now it is three dogs. They are my brats, spoiled rotten. Even more then my grandson that I am raising.



The dogs are:



Bear, a Chihuahua/Terrier mix at 19 lbs, 9 years old. He is "Top Dog".



Snoopy, a Beagle at 39 lbs, not fat just big, 4 1/2 years. "Sad Sack" with the long droopy ears and big eyes.



Honey, an APBT at 55 lbs, 4 years. "Block Head" with the square head and jaw muscles. She is the sweetest dog I have ever had.



They have the run of the house and sleep with me, a "Three Dog Night", every night.



I could go on forever, but it is late and I'm sure the cows are home by now.



Thanks for your comment and letting me run on.



Not a question - just a comment about dogs/pets?

-(Myspace.com)



hell yeah. i love my dogs.



Not a question - just a comment about dogs/pets?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



Thanks
Yeah thanks, I'm such a proud parent to my 5 month old chihuahua (Chase) and 3 year old Manx cat (Cloe). Great comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher