Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friends get pissy at me b/c i'm not that into pets?

i have two dogs. they're really the only pets i like. my animal-enthusiastic friends do not seem to understand! they're all - "you don't like pets... your a cold, robotic person". i think they're cute and all but it's just not an interest of mine. why don't they understand?



Friends get pissy at me b/c i'm not that into pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Alot of my friends dont like the pets i like.. So i just dont talk about them..??



But why not try to play with their pets and bond with them, a litle.?



Good luck..



Friends get pissy at me b/c i'm not that into pets?

-(Myspace.com)



Just be yourself



no matter who or what they say. theres lotsa ppl out here that share your feelings... your fine... dont lose sleep over it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher