Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting my pet back on the Sims 2 Pets?

My pet ran away and it keeps popping up in town square!! If I approch it and clikck special all it says is



Check micro-thingie



and



shoo stray



does anyone know how to get her back????



And also:



Can your house catch on fire and can y;ou flirt and fall in love in this game??



Getting my pet back on the Sims 2 Pets?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





Good Answer, Oh My Gawd Becky...Good Answer, Good Answer! I just got The Sims 2 Pets, on PSP, so I don't know. My pet never ran away. I guess you just have to buy another Pet at Town Square. And yeah, you can fall in love. If its the oppsosite sex that isn't in any kind of relationship, there is an option there (like nice, mean, special) that says Romantic. Just do that a couple of times, then BAM! You're in love. And if the relationship is high enough, you can even Try For Baby!!! Yay!!!Hope My Answer Works!!!!



%26gt;_%26lt;*Jazzi %26gt;_%26lt; a.k.a *閳绢櫃ims 2 Freak閳?



Getting my pet back on the Sims 2 Pets?

-(Myspace.com)ok you have to make a 80 or up on relation ship with the stray then press take into family Report It

Getting my pet back on the Sims 2 Pets?

-(Myspace code myspace.com)



I dont know this answer to the first one. But you can flirt and fall in love. You can even MAKE babies! And your stove/oven can catch on fire but not your whole house. It can spread throughout the whole room. You should put a fire detecter in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher