Thursday, December 3, 2009

IS there anyone out there that was very allergic to pets and NOW you are Not? What did you do or tak

to cure it? I really like pets, but I am so allergic I can get asthma. The regular over the counter stuff only works for so long. Any suggestions%26gt; I was taking Allegra and it worked somewhat%26gt;



IS there anyone out there that was very allergic to pets and NOW you are Not? What did you do or take?-Myspace pets www.myspace.com





I always had dogs growing up and every time I came in contact with a cat would get an allergic reaction, sneezing, itchy eyes etc. However once I got a cat (a surprise present from an ex) I found that after a short while I had no reactions. I've now got 2 cats and work at a homeless cat shelter. Sometimes when I come across a new cat I haven't met before, I will get itchy eyes so it seems to me it's just constant exposure that gets rid of the allergy. I'm also an asthmatic so I take a daily preventer, that might help too. And keep your face out of their fur....basic hygiene always helps.



IS there anyone out there that was very allergic to pets and NOW you are Not? What did you do or take?

-(Myspace.com)



Surely you aren't allergic to all animals. Perhaps you are allergic to cats, but not dogs. Or, you can get a pet rat, they are very sweet. Or a bird. Or a turtle, or a snake. There are lots of choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher